Monday, November 21, 2011

Post 2- 11/21 - Boo Boo


Yeah Yeah.. I know I made a boo boo. Damn! I was either too busy at times or I was too lazy at times. I broke the promise I made to myself. Now even the Blog title does not make sense.  Mayhem! Damage control needs to be done. I will play with the rules. And according to rules in the last post, I have to do 3 truths or dares. I will do them one by one. Dare coming for tomorrow. Stay tuned.  :)

And for today,

God is the DJ tonight,
Lovely city lights,
Delhi's Pink winter breeze,
Coffee Aroma,
and Group chat on whatsapp with Old friends.

At times, All we need is to pause. Look around, and see the beauty and appreciate it. In midst of all the complexities and anxieties details of life, there are simple and beautiful things we fail to notice. We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.

With awesomeness, and hope for a better tomorrow and better post, Good Night!
Ravi


No comments:

Post a Comment