Saturday, November 26, 2011

I and you

Maine yeh bhi socha hai aksar
Tu bhi main bhi sabhi hai sheeshe
Khudhi ko hum sabhi main dekhein
Nahin hoon main hoon main toh phir bhi
Sahi galat, tumhara main
Mujhe paana, paana hai khud ko
Jo bhi main, kehna chahoon
Barbaad kare, alfaz mere, alfaz mere

These are the lines from one of the most outstanding songs from one of the most outstanding albums of the year "Rockstar".  Not just the music of A R Rahman, this album had really deep and spiritual lyrics of Irshad Kamil.

These lines are truly awesome.

I have often thought,
that you, me, all of us are mirrors,
we see only ourselves in all,
I am not there still I am..

Yes, If I am weak, I will look at others for weakness.  If I am liar, I will look for a lie in others. If I am strong, I will look for strength. We all seek to find ourselves in others. We justify our deeds, by finding the same in others.

Yet, we all are different. Each of us is unique. You as you alone can serve your purpose and I as I alone can serve my purpose. You are here to be you... just you. Don't miss yourself and let the world not miss you. 

You are rare. You are unique. You are a wonder.

Stay awesome
Ravi 

No comments:

Post a Comment