Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love bug

I have no idea what is going on, but love is in the air. Every where I went today, every one I talked to, and even the online world- it was love everywhere. Roommate, colleague, old friends, new friends, acquaintances all are suddenly bitten by the "Lovu Bug".  Even the most unexpected ones, are playing the music of love.  Mail box is full of marriage invitations, Facebook is full of relationship status update, and calls bringing the same news. It is certainly a good omen.I anticipate some real awesome and lovely time now. May there be more love, smiles and brightness around. Awesomeness \m/

And yeah well love is in the air, It is just I still can't breathe.

PS: I know my 'truth/dares' are mounting up, but I have been too too busy. I will keep a count,  and would certainly come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment